Utel is undergoing a significant transformation, and we are looking for a new colleague to join our team. We are completely rethinking the customer journey and taking digital customer acquisition, insight sales, and customer success into our own hands. We are looking for a commercial allrounder who understands how to achieve goals and take a structured approach. As a sales and marketing manager, you will develop and execute go-to-market strategies together with the rest of the team and contribute to commercializing powerful and innovative AI-powered analytics products for network operators.
You will report to the CEO and cooperate closely with the Chief Commercial Officer.
Who we are and what we do:
Utel is bringing light and clarity to some of the world's most complex networks for effective operations and the safety of all connected people. We develop tools that secure stable and profitable operations by combining a deep understanding of communication networks, data management, and intelligence. We do this by providing insight and analytics for event monitoring and trigger-based actions, capturing data in real-time, and detecting patterns.
We have nearly 30 years of proven experience and are a well-known solution provider in the telecoms industry. We are a trusted, agile provider who builds long-term relationships with our customers, sharing our knowledge. As a result, we are considered a competency hub for operators. We pride ourselves in providing open and rapid access to our experts and specialists, who act as a knowledge resource for our customers. Our customers are Communication Service Providers (CSPs), Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs), intelligence and police security services, and the military. Sales, marketing, and support are handled by Utel directly and through a worldwide network of highly skilled and competent distributors.
- Map out and build digital customer journeys
- Contribute to the development of a Go-To-Market strategy (where to play, how to win)
- Drive business growth through prospecting, customer service, product knowledge, presentations, and promotion
- Drive marketing activities, build the brand for Utel, and increase awareness
- Reach out to new leads and maintain a valuable relationship with clients.
- Establish CRM as an essential tool for both marketing and sales (we are currently using Hubspot)
- Responsible for the content marketing process
Who we think you are:
- Minimum five years of experience in Sales/marketing from an ambitious technology or telecom company with high speed and growth
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Minimum a Batchelor's degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. business, marketing, economics, or engineering)
- Have an interest and understanding of the importance of branding in marketing and sales, particularly with content
- Make decisions and create results based on facts (market analysis, segmentation in CRM, user analytics)
- Open for complex products and a changing industry
- Focused and confident in customer meetings (e.g., understand customer needs, listen and are proactive)
With hands-on experience from:
- B2B Sales and marketing
- Brand building
- Marketing automation, analytics, and CRM systems
- Marketing in social media
- Inbound and content marketing in English
The typical Utel employee is:
- Self-driven and a motivating force within the company
- Customer-focused and supportive
- Ambitious and highly result-oriented
- Agile, with a focus on delivering quality work at high speed on time
- A team player that can challenge the organization to secure the objectives
- Leading by example, innovative and open-minded
- Trustworthy and reliable that executes the daily work with great enthusiasm
What we offer:
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An international work environment
- Great opportunities for growth and development