Utel provides Network Monitoring & Analytics solutions to empower quality in telecom networks. Our customers are Communication Service Providers (CSPs), Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs), intelligence and police security services, and the military.
We deliver network insights in real-time, helping our customers to capture raw data, analyse it - and present it in a professional, easy-to-understand and intuitive way. With the data, analytics, and insights we provide, our customers can:
- Understand network performance across different domains.
- Run more efficient operations.
- Identify and resolve faults.
- Provide assurance and meet SLA/KPIs.
- Plan investment more effectively.
- Protect against threats, such as fraud
- Reduce risk exposure and loss
Founded in 1998, Utel is a subsidiary of Alytic, which is fully owned by Arendals Fossekompani, a green-tech industrial investment company with substantial financial capacity and decades of successful value creation.